In 2021, Nova Scotia Health announced two population-based networks and six service-based networks.
- Primary Health Care and Chronic Disease Management / Disease Prevention and Management
- Elder and Frailty including Seniors Health, Frailty Strategy, Dementia Strategy and complex patients
- Perioperative Services
- Episodic / Integrated Acute Care including emergency medicine, acute medicine, critical care, women and children, Quaternary/Specialty services, Pain Management, Ambulatory Care
- Integrated Patient Access and Flow
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services – Diagnostic Imaging, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Pharmacy
- COVID Response
- Palliative Care Network
In addition, we are working to create a network that is foundational for Nova Scotia Health as we move forward around diversity, inclusion and equity.