Brief Action Plan
A tool for setting smart goals with your patients.
Bring Your Own Device
Adding Nova Scotia Health Email to Personal Mobile Devices
There is now an approval process in place for email on personal devices for physicians only. This approval is on a limited exception basis until a more permanent solution is available.
There are two options outlined below for submitting the request. Once the request is approved, instructions for setting up your email will be provided by Nova Scotia Digital Services (NSDS).
- Submit an IT Self-Service Request:
- Sign in with your Nova Scotia Health network username and password
- In the Search Bar, search for Special Mobile Request
- Click Special mobile request – Offering
- Your name and phone number will already be populated
- In the Approver field, enter either Fulmer, Grayson (Alternatively, at the bottom of the form, you can attach an approval email)
- In Description of request, enter Requesting email on personal device
- Click Submit Now
- Call the Service Desk 1-866-224-2555
- Indicate you are requesting email on a personal device on an exception basis
- Indicate Grayson Fulmer for approver
Bring Your Own Device Instructions
1. Follow the process to add Nova Scotia Health email to a personal phone (below)
2. Follow instructions to add corporate email to your device by adding the appropriate software for your device (inTune for Android; MS Authenticator for iPhone)
3. Follow instructions to add personal email accounts and additional calendars to your Outlook account.
Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines
These 24-Hour Movement Guidelines were informed by the best available evidence, expert consensus, stakeholder consultation, and consideration of values and preferences, applicability, feasiility, and equity.