Series 7: Part 2 of 2 - June 24
The interactive sessions invite physicians to activate a wellbeing goal in one health domain. The program uses a cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) approach to implement preventative medicine. By taking part in the series, physicians will experience first-hand principles of behaviour activation used in CBT. The method used can then also be applied to working with patients in practice. Physicians will also learn about additional resources to support their own well-being and their patients, including the upcoming 5-minute CBT Course.
Dr. Zenovia Ursuliak
Part 1 – Jumpstart Self-Care
- Review barriers and promoters of physician wellbeing
- Learn about the Fountain of Health’s THRIVE © Approach to Wellbeing
- Apply the 3-step approach to jumpstart self-care in one THRIVE domain
- Learn about a Wellness App to track your goal and promote success
Part 2 – Assess Impact
- Review the key components of THRIVE© Approach to Wellbeing
- Assess the impact of Part 1 of the THRIVE MD Program
- Learn about additional wellbeing and practice resources, including the 5-minute CBT Course
Learn more here.