BCCDP provides education, skills training and support for Family Physicians and Nurse Practitioners who are interested in supporting patients to develop self-management skills to effectively activate and sustain health behaviour changes.
The program uses a quality-improvement approach and includes 3 main components that span over a 12-weeks:
- 8 self-directed e-modules
- 3 self-directed action periods where new learnings are integrated into practice.
- 3, two-hour interactive virtual group workshops.
- Program runs from September 7th to November 30th, 2023.
- 42 Mainpro+ credits – 6 hours of synchronous (3 two-hour workshops) and 12 hours of asynchronous (self-directed) time.
Registration is open now!