The Primary Health Care and Chronic Disease Management Network is happy to offer the refreshed Adult Mental Health Practice Support Program in Fall 2023.
This PSP is designed to increase skill and confidence among primary care providers and teams for the care of patients with mild to moderate mental illness. Over the 20-week program duration, participants are expected to commit to attending a pre module meeting, 4 learning sessions and complete three action period templates between learning sessions with scheduled coaching. There are no fee’s associated with participation in this program and it is certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada (pending approval).
Fall 2023 program requirements are below:
- Attend the pre module meeting on September 13th 1:00 – 2:30pm
- Attend the following learning sessions:
- Learning session 1 – September 20th 2:00 – 4:30pm
- Learning session 2 – November 1st 2:00 – 4:30pm
- Learning Session 3 – December 13th 2:00 – 4:30pm
- Learning Session 4 – January 24th 2:00 – 4:30pm
- Complete and return action period templates
- Complete scheduled coaching with AMH PSP Facilitators
If you would like more information about this program, click here.