November 19, 2021
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Virtual Livestream Event
This one-day meeting is designed to bring together specialists involved in melanoma treatment to review aspects of melanoma management with invited speakers and real clinical cases for discussion.
We would also like to extend the invitation to nurses, general practitioners working in oncology and pharmacists, so please share this information with your colleagues.
This meeting will be recorded and available to paid participants for asynchronous viewing from November 23rd to December 21st. This activity would be eligible for Section 2 credits with the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Local management of Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Management of advance stage Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Pathologic considerations in melanoma
- Update in adjuvant therapy in melanoma
- Management of brain metastases in melanoma
- Systemic therapy considerations in metastatic melanoma/non-cutaneous melanoma
See full agenda here.
- Eve St-Hilaire, MD, FRCPC, Hematologist Oncologist Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
- Robyn J. Macfarlane, MD, FRCPC, Medical Oncologist QEII Health Sciences Centre
- Jennifer Melvin, MD, MSc, FRCPC, Medical Oncologist QEII Health Sciences Centre
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org